We believe early detection is key, so at Woodinville Veterinary Hospital & Urgent Care Services we offer complete in-house diagnostics including the most advanced equipment and an on-site laboratory. This saves time, money, and most importantly, you don’t have to wait overnight for results—meaning your pet gets a diagnosis and needed treatment sooner. Our diagnostics include:
- In-House Laboratory: We can run most essential and pre-surgical blood screenings, fecal tests, urinalysis, and cytologies. We also use a reference laboratory and work with board certified pathologists to ensure reliable test results.
- Digital Diagnostic Radiology (X-rays): X-rays are used to diagnose various cardiac, pulmonary, abdominal, musculoskeletal, and traumatic conditions. We also have the ability to perform renal and barium radiographic series. All of our images are reviewed by a board-certified radiologist to ensure accuracy.
- Digital Dental Radiography (Dental X-rays): We use digital dental equipment to X-ray for both diagnostic and treatment purpose. We can send these radiographic images to a board-certified dentist if needed for consult on complex dental procedures.
- Diagnostic Ultrasound: Ultrasound is a non-invasive way to diagnose various abdominal and cardiovascular conditions. It provides visual mapping of the body’s internal cavities and organs and is used for regular cystocentesis, biopsies, fluid removal, and ultrasounds of the heart, known as electrocardiograms (EKG/ECG). All are available to be reviewed electronically by a board-certified radiologist.
- Ophthalmology: Our veterinarians use Tonopen/Tonovet to diagnose ocular pressure related conditions such as uveitis and glaucoma. Schirmer testing and fluorescein dye tests are also used for the correct diagnosis of eye injuries and conditions
- Allergy Testing: Allergies are one of the most common skin conditions in veterinary medicine. Our veterinarians will help you work through these challenging issues with testing and solutions.
- Rhinoscopy: We offer rhinoscopy and cystoscopy to diagnose diseases of nasal cavities and urogenital system respectively.
Have questions about our diagnostics or want to schedule a consultation for your pet? Call us at (425) 481-1184.